Where is 505 Chicago Ave
We don't currently have zoning information for Evanston but we have partners around the region who can help you understand what you can build here.
Choose a specific property or PIN at or near 505 Chicago Ave to get more detailed info (sorted from near to far)
Properties in Evanston near train stations – CTA's rapid transit 'L' and Metra's commuter rail – may be eligible for bonuses under the city's Inclusionary Housing Ordinance (IHO) (Evanston Code of Ordinances, Title 5, Chapter 7).
The IHO requires compliance from "covered developments", which, among other qualifications written in Code of Ordinances section 5-7-3, is a development in a TOD area with 5 or more dwelling units, or a development outside of a TOD area with 10 or more dwelling units.
? of 17 development & financial incentives at 505 Chicago Ave, Evanston, IL
Purchase this Address Snapshot to see which financial & development incentives 505 Chicago Ave is eligible for, from Chicago, Cook County, State of Illinois, and the federal government, including:
- Micro Market Recovery Program (MMRP)
- Downtown Expansion
- Neighborhood Opportunity Fund
- New Market Tax Credits (NMTC)
- CHA Mobility Areas
- Housing Choice Voucher property tax savings areas
- Opportunity Zones - Federal program to encourage investment in certain Census tracts by discounting capital gains taxes
- Opportunity Investment Fund areas - Local program to spur preserving affordable housing
- and more
Sign in to your Cityscape Permits or Cityscape Pro account to view our flood guidance for 505 Chicago Ave, Evanston, IL.
The following sections are the myriad datasets that Chicago Cityscape has collected for this Address Snapshot report