About this location sources
is in the community area.
People who earn a moderate income* in this area typically spend about 16% of their income on housing.
People who earn a moderate income* in this area typically spend about 19% of their income on transportation.
* Moderate income means a household that earns 80% of the regional median income. CNT views affordability as when a household spends no more than 45% of its income on housing + transportation.
Where is 513 W Main St
Land use analysis
There are 0 land uses that occupy 5% or more of a 1 square mile area around 513 W Main St:
There are 1 distinct land uses in the 1 square mile area.
CMAP: collected in 2013, published in 2016.
We don't currently have zoning information for Peoria but we have partners around the region who can help you understand what you can build here.
Contact us and we can put you in touch with a local zoning specialist who can assist you in understand what can be built here.
TOD status is calculated for Address Snapshots in Chicago and Evanston, only. If your municipality has a Transit-Oriented Development ordinance or policy, tell us about it.
? of 17 development & financial incentives at 513 W Main St, Peoria, IL
Upgrade to Cityscape Enterprise to see which financial & development incentives 513 W Main St is eligible for, from Chicago, Cook County, State of Illinois, and the federal government, including:
- Micro Market Recovery Program (MMRP)
- Downtown Expansion
- Neighborhood Opportunity Fund
- New Market Tax Credits (NMTC)
- CHA Mobility Areas
- Housing Choice Voucher property tax savings areas
- Opportunity Zones - Federal program to encourage investment in certain Census tracts by discounting capital gains taxes
- Opportunity Investment Fund areas - Local program to spur preserving affordable housing
- and more
Sign in to your Cityscape Permits or Cityscape Pro account to view our flood guidance for 513 W Main St, Peoria, IL.
The following sections are the myriad datasets that Chicago Cityscape has collected for this Address Snapshot report