12705 Honore St, Blue Island, IL
About this location sources
is in the community area.
12705 Honore St is in part of a regional housing submarket that can be characterized as "low/moderate-income, distressed, large households".
People who earn a moderate income* in this area typically spend about 25% of their income on housing.
People who earn a moderate income* in this area typically spend about 19% of their income on transportation.
* Moderate income means a household that earns 80% of the regional median income. CNT views affordability as when a household spends no more than 45% of its income on housing + transportation.
12705 Honore St is in a high walkable area.
12705 Honore St is in a disinvested area. 12705 Honore St is in an "economically disconnected area". CMAP is tracking development in these areas and recommending that cities target investments here.
The neighborhood around 12705 Honore St is highly supportive of redevelopment and infill development.
Where is 12705 Honore St
Land use analysis
There are 6 land uses that occupy 5% or more of a 1 square mile area around 12705 Honore St:
- Road right-of-way (ROW) - 22%
- Single-Family Detached - 21%
- Intermodal Facility - 10%
- Multi-family (incl. 4+ stories w/commercial) - 8%
- General Industrial (<100,000 s.f.) - 7%
- Rail right-of-way (ROW) - 6%
There are 28 distinct land uses in the 1 square mile area.
CMAP: collected in 2013, published in 2016.
We don't currently have zoning information for Blue Island but we have partners around the region who can help you understand what you can build here.
Contact us and we can put you in touch with a local zoning specialist who can assist you in understand what can be built here.
|Tax Year||Billed||Assessed Value|
Appeals & exemptions
|2017||Not accepting appeals||Homeowner|
|2016||Not accepting appeals||Homeowner|
|2014||Not accepting appeals||n/a|
|2012||Not accepting appeals||Homeowner|
Owned or managed by
Property tax payer
123 N Main St
City Name, IL 12345
TOD status is calculated for Address Snapshots in Chicago and Evanston, only. If your municipality has a Transit-Oriented Development ordinance or policy, tell us about it.
Nearby train stations
The nearest station entrance is at the Burr Oak Metra station, 649 feet away (walking distance).
Walking distance is approximate in a city with a street grid.
? of 17 development & financial incentives at 12705 Honore St, Blue Island, IL
Upgrade to Cityscape Enterprise to see which financial & development incentives 12705 Honore St is eligible for, from Chicago, Cook County, State of Illinois, and the federal government, including:
- Micro Market Recovery Program (MMRP)
- Downtown Expansion
- Neighborhood Opportunity Fund
- New Market Tax Credits (NMTC)
- CHA Mobility Areas
- Housing Choice Voucher property tax savings areas
- Opportunity Zones - Federal program to encourage investment in certain Census tracts by discounting capital gains taxes
- Opportunity Investment Fund areas - Local program to spur preserving affordable housing
- and more
Sign in to your Cityscape Permits or Cityscape Pro account to view our flood guidance for 12705 Honore St, Blue Island, IL.
The following sections are the myriad datasets that Chicago Cityscape has collected for this Address Snapshot report
Parcels & Properties analyze taxes, get comps/comparables, create legal notices, and download maps
Parcels & properties within 250 feet of the lot lines of PIN #25-31-203-043-0000 (12705 Honore St)
Parcels & properties found here and nearby