Chicago Citsycape has solutions for... Property Pros
Finding the best information takes too long and requires too many resources
Finding accurate and current data, visualized with insights, is necessary for Property Pros to efficiently analyze the prospects of any given property they see or that comes their way.
Who are property pros?
Brokers, property developers, architects, and others all use Chicago Cityscape to generate leads:
- Residential real estate. Download what MLS and MRED can't tell you about a property's tax and physical history.
- Commercial real estate. Know what incentives might be available to help the small business moving in.
- Investors. Whether you invest in 2 or 20 properties each year, Property Finder and Address Snapshot will help you work less.
- Architects. Help your clients find and analyze properties, and speed up data collection for feasibility studies.
Chicago Cityscape brings together information from dozens of sources to reduce the time spent searching but not finding. We amplify existing knowledge by linking these resources, to give each of our property pros members a slight edge.
Our obsession for data that’s obscure, hard to find, and published nowhere else gives you an advantage over other real estate services. We bundle the information and tie the bow with our unique understanding of local policies; we give you the raw data alongside our interpretation of it.
As part of thorough due diligence, see past and present ownership and property taxes, check for nearby amenities and construction projects, and look for permits, violations, and environmental history.
For properties in Cook County learn about...
- Transit-served locations (also known as Transit-Oriented Development, or TOD), where projects can get density bonuses and parking relief
- With Incentives Checker, understand which financial and development incentives a property or project may be eligible for based on its location
- Amenities and social infrastructure show nearby grocery stores, clinics, cafés, banks, schools, and restaurants
Features for architects
All of our Address Snapshots for Chicago properties come with an automated zoning assessment to speed up your data collection for feasibility studies. In addition to the basic bulk & density standards you need to know, the zoning assessment also calculates the number of allowable dwelling units, and has a zoning matrix to fill out the code matrix for your building permit applications.
- Look up an address or PIN in Cook County
- View a sample unlocked Address Snapshot
- Start a free trial, no credit card needed
We recommend Real Estate Pro.